Deadline has been EXTENDED TO MONDAY NOVEMBER 30, 2020.
Please fill out the form below to enter into the Friends of the Library Holiday Decorating Contest. Judging will take place the first week of December (12/1 - 12/5). Winners will be announced at the Tree Lighting Ceremony Dec. 6, 2020. Judging will take place on the following categories:
- Most Creative
- Most Original
- Best in Show: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Prizes will be awarded.
Contest open to all residents of the Town and Village of Philadelphia
Participants must submit application to the library no later than Monday November 30, 2020 by 4:30 pm in one of the following ways:
- In person during business hours: Tuesday 8:30 - 4:30| Wednesday 3:30 - 7| Thursday 3:30 - 7 (Closed on Thanksgiving) | Friday 8:30 - 4:30
- Email: email@example.com with Subject FOL Holiday Decorating Contest with Name, Address, and Phone number
- Library drop box located outside at the front door at the library. (please put Name, Address, and Phone number inside an envelope or plastic bag to account for weather)
- By mail: 8 Aldrich Street, Philadelphia, NY 13673 Need to have your Name, Address, and Phone number- MUST BE RECEIVED BY Monday November 30, 2020
Only one entry per location